We are looking for young and energetic Digital Marketing Managers (SEO and Performance Marketing) in the Bangalore or Hyderabad region for our client enterprise clients, including Infosys. The ideal candidate should be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing marketing campaigns for large B2B enterprises. The ideal candidate should be able to make in-depth marketing campaigns/plans for Google Ads, SEO, and Performance Marketing to drive website traffic and strategize acquiring relevant leads/customers. Following are the key responsibilities.
- Should be able to manage $2 Million USD in Ad Budget across Google and LinkedIn Ads.
- Lead the digital team across b2b strategy, performance, growth, and execution for both Organic and Paid Channels.
- Intense Knowledge on Paid Campaigns, Including Google PPC, Facebook Ads, and Other Paid Marketing Channels.
- Position the company as the thought leader and engage potential clients and customers via marketing campaigns, emails, social media, and SEO.
- Create new and innovative ways to launch products across categories in alignment with the brand and business goals.
- Identify and lead the company into new areas of digital engagement beyond existing channels through competitive research, audience identification, and strategy formulation.
- Conceptualize and manage digital marketing projects (new launches and major campaigns, etc.) via digital marketing platforms and execute campaigns in the most efficient manner.
- Manage the Social Media, SEO, and Content strategy of the business.
- Gather and analyze data for insights on community and sustained community growth.
- Establish consistency of brand comms across own platforms, partners, and affiliates.
- Localize the brand’s message, tailor global campaigns and execute country-specific initiatives.
- Coordinate and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to improve team productivity and campaign effectiveness.
- Create contingency plans to meet defined objectives.
- Lead and drive the digital marketing team KPIs.
- Providing strategic support on both day-to-day and long-term initiatives.
Desired Candidate Profile
- A Bachelor or MBA/MCA/Any Post-Degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study.
- Eight (8) years of experience in digital marketing, marketing communications, and/or high-technology product management.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative and targeted marketing programs that generate results.
Roles & Categories
- Role: Digital Marketing Manager
- Industry Type: Information Technology, Digital Products, SaaS, Enterprise B2B
- Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, PR, MR, Media Planning, Budgets
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category: Senior Management/Director
- Location: Bangalore (Report 2 days/week in Infosys Campus at Electronic City)
- Package: As per the Industry Standards
- Joining: Immediate Joining
- Key Skills: Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing
- Under Graduation: BSC/BCOM/BBA/BMS in Any Specialization*
- Post-Graduation: MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization (Optional)
Note: The application is open for hybrid work, full-time only, from Bangalore or Hyderabad.