Pyrite Technologies – An Enterprise Digital Marketing Agency is looking for young and energetic Social Media Marketing Managers in Bangalore region for our client Infosys. The ideal candidate should be responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns for both in-house IT projects like RPA, AI and Machine Learning. The ideal candidate should be able to make in-depth Social Media & Content plans to drive engagement, traffic to reach potential customers. Following are the key responsibilities.
- Lead the social media team across strategy, content, growth and execution.
- Position the company as the thought leader and engage potential clients and customers via marketing campaigns, emails, social media and account based content.
- Create new and innovative ways to launch the campaigns across B2B platforms in alignment with the brand and business goals.
- Collaborate with design/product/leadership teams to publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Identify and lead the company into new areas of digital engagement beyond existing channels through competitive research, audience identification and strategy formulation.
- Conceptualize and manage social marketing projects (new launches and major campaigns, etc.) via social marketing platforms and execute campaigns in the most efficient manner.
- Manage all Social Media Accounts and Content strategy of the business.
- Gather and analyze data for insights on community and sustained community growth.
- Establish consistency of brand comms across own platforms, partners and affiliates.
- Localize the brand message, tailor global campaigns and execute country specific initiatives.
- Coordinate and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to improve team productivity and social media/content campaign effectiveness.
- Create contingency plans to meet defined objectives.
- Lead and drive social media marketing team KPIs.
- Providing strategic support on both day-to-day and long-term initiatives.
Desired Candidate Profile
- A Bachelor or MBA/MCA/Any Post-Degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study.
- Four (4+) years of experience into social media marketing, marketing communications and/or high-technology product management.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative and target social marketing programs that generate results.
Roles & Categories
- Role: Social Media Marketing Manager
- Industry Type: Information Technology, Digital Products, Banking Products
- Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, PR, MR, Media Planning, Budgets
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category: Senior Management
- Location: Bengaluru, India (Work from home until it’s safe)
- Work Place: Electronic City Phase 2, Infosys Campus, Bengaluru.
- Package: As per the Industry Standards (Not more than 6-7 Lakhs)
- Joining: Immediate Joining (Join by August 1st 2020)
- Key Skills: Social Media Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing
- Minimum Commitment: 2 Years (Not a Bond)
- Under Graduation: BBA/BMS in Any Specialization
- Post-Graduation: MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
- Doctorate: Not Required